EDITED POST
Monday, August 25, 2008
From the Warrior Boat
Warriors roosters might expand by 20.
Coach Mack's Warriors are going all out in practice to grind da Gators on Sunday.
Dey going to Atlanta Tuesday fo two days before heading to Florida.
Tyler Graunke, stay on da team now but not going to go on da trip. He can practice, tho.
RB Mario Cox stay invited to join the team today even tho his name no stay on da list
More additions include OL Levi Legay and Daniel Johnson and 2007 SL grad Marc Moody.
QB Kiran Kepo'o no stay onda list..
Da 66-player travel roosters list going come out today.
Warriors like take 4 QBs
— Brent Rausch, Greg Alexander, Inoke Funaki and service QB Jake Santos (whose mom called today to hook up with us in Florida!)
All in all, it's looking good for da Warriors going to da Swamp. They are not going just to play, they are going for the WIN!
GO WARRIORS!
508 comments:
1 – 200 of 508 Newer› Newest»ST & LizK,
Thanks for providing this alternate site. Not sure I could get along without my daily dose of Warrior news.
we need to pick one QB and run with it....the clock is ticking.
Congrats to Waipio!!!!
with their success and the success in the olympics, Hawaii should be noted as a breeding ground for elite athletes...the facts speak for themselves!
as you can see, i have been at work for awhile....and got all my paperwork done, so here i am, playing in our playground.
nice article about Medeiros in the 'other' paper....he is fighting for playing time and will see some it appears.
hope the Warriors can heal up quickly...no fun training off season and then BANG, injury bug hits.
and a belated thank you to LizK and SteveM for arranging the lifeboat, would be no fun drifting in the sea of ambiguity with no direction.
Happy Muuunday gang,
Wheeew, this feels a bit different in this room, but lets all Roll it with it baby !
To our Warriors getting ready for the final days before taming the gators - I bow to your nature, and keep in mind our Waipio LL's for striving to be the best. They never gave up, even to the last out. They conquered and so can you.
GO WARRIORS!
Okay, made it back home early this morning. Sort of unpack and put the goodies away and then hit the blog and e-mail.
WHAT?!?! A blog strike? Sheesh. That is my luck -- no mo'.
Heard about the Waipo boys just before boarding the flight yesterday. Whoo-hoo!
Come on Warriors! If 12 year olds can take the world you certainly can tame the 'gators!!!
AND, thank you to all of you Tsai-ko's for a great time at the KCC. It was great to have the opportunity to see so many of you! Especially, SJ for the DVD, Stretch for the shot-glass, Koakane for the rides, SteveM for the karaoke practice and shirt, and, last but certainly not least, BG for the polos (I need your mailing address!!!!!).
Now back to that darn staff meeting. Hopefully, my head will not bounce on the table like it did earlier this morning.
...And Yes, Mucho Mahalo's go out to Liz & SteveM for keeping this lifeboat afloat.
Let the tide flow our way and take the team to a Winning Saturday.
Good morning! This is my first time posting on the lifeboat. Great idea! I'll be around! And I apologize in advance for the traffic mess that my fellow Warrior students and I are causing. :-) At least we're getting to the home of good education, ne?
Safe and pleasant journey to all who will be travelling to Gainesville.
Drink watah; beer going dehydrate you. No worry, we can make up da slack ova hea! :-)
Wafan,
It was a pleasure meeting you, too. Glad you made it back safely.
I guess we could have waved at each other flying back and forth from the Northwest. haha
Bulla,
You folks have a safe trip as well. Good luck to Ryan. Crusaders represent!
Btw, all the boys have settled in at Linfield: Brent, Chris K, Sparky and Joey O. Here's the kick. They ALL playing D; the coaches moved Brent over! He's liking it so far. Mom is gonna have to learn about defense now. haha
Ronnie,
IS IT SATURDAY YET?!?!
Morning Tsaikos!
Many thanks to SteveM & Liz for maintaining the lifeboat!
GO WARRIORS!
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!
I can't wait until Thursday night, when the season starts - and the Redskins will be on tv again. I hope they were able to work out some of the 'kinks' from this past weekend.
Typing too fast...
I meant that the college football season starts and the Redskins last preseason game is on as well...
Congratulations to the Waipio Little League team!
Congratulations to our homies on the USA Olympic team.
Thank god for the lifeboat. I was getting tired floating on my back.
Hey, I can say "Star Bulletin" without being SMOOD! :lol:
Safe journey to all those going to FL and howdy to all remaining here!
Thanks Liz and SteveM for maintaining this site!
bulla - you can try this link for the game, thanks to CRW last friday
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/ver/268.0/popup/index.php?rn=9033886&ch=9372372&cl=9372375
Bulla - i think the entire link neva fit so lets try again
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/
ver/268.0/popup/index.php?
rn=9033886&ch=9372372
&cl=9372375
Howzit Gangee!!!
I really want to start posting more, it's a bloody shame that HA is being so unsmart about stuff... anyway... does anyone know when the new UA jerseys will be available to the public? Just thought I'd ask, since the Tsaikos are some of the smaaaatess people I know...
How smart is ST? I just got a call from a Warrior player's mom who wants to hook up with the Tsai-kos in Florida (Orlando and Gainesville).
While I originally cringed to see my number on the WB, it came in handy already!
Woo Hoo!
mahalo loa for the link
"Gmornin everyone.
Glad to see familiar faces that have climbed in. For those lurking, no shame. Climb aboard, grab an oar and start paddling. There's plenny room to go around.
d1,
SL vs. Mililani, Higgins looking real good after throwing an interception. 20-29 305 yds, 2 td, 85 yds rushing
defense, oh boy, really missing the double trouble boyz from last year on the inside. as long as we score more than the other team, we'll win! haha
a joe,
stay on your side, no like this boat huli, pride, give me fair warning so we can adjust the blast, i mean ballast
Liz- You awesome!
D1- Howz #2 boy doing in the Northwest? He settling in?
bulla- Can you give Pride. some tips and pointers on how to achieve and what to expect with his transition to the dome look?
bulla- Sorry 'bout dat. I gotta jus stop standing up and moving around.
OK. I going sit down right here.
Hey Gang...Good morning.
Just wanted to say hello and see what everyone was up to. Thanks to Steve M and Liz K for setting up this lifeboat area...like homey, I was getting tired of swimming....
Anyway, hope you all have a good day. Hope to talk again soon.
Morning folks,
Fall Semester is officially underway and I get my first class in two hours time.....Applied Statistics.....maybe I should ask Jason for help!!!! :)
Thank you loa for re-referencing the link I put up on the WB site last week for the UH-UF game. Despite the game starting at 12:30 Eastern, the Yahoo! stream will also broadcast the pre-game show.....not that it would be of much interest to some of us.
Glad to join you guys on the lifeboat!
BTW- in order to minimize HA hits, I'm going to post ST's articles in full so we can read them over here. We may have days that have several posts- especially when it gets close to gametime.
I'll post my personal stuff (bouncing on the bus, what great kalbi my sister made, etc) on myown blog to minimize the impact here and maximize the color there...)
BTW- if you want to post a link, you can use HTML tags.
Substitute greater than and less than signs for the parentheses.
(a href= "http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/ver/268.0/popup/index.php?rn=9033886&ch=9372372&cl=9372375")GAME BROADCAST (/a)
GAME BROADCAST
Good morning!
Climbing in da lifeboat to look around and see what havoc I can create. j/k
Glad to see everyone here.
Off to a meeting. bbl
ajoe,
haha, good boy, i figgah we stay in the back of the boat, make everyone face forward and 'monitor' their rowing. like the old greek movies.....paddling the war ships to battle....mush, mush....did they say mush? i don't know.....
anonymous/Committed Road Warrior-
Welcome aboard, my friends. Thank you for climbing in paddling!
i'm here!
not for long!
going to orlando on the red eye tonight!
Now if only this blog software will show posts in recent to last format.
Thanks goodness I'm a lightweight so I can walk around this lifeboat without making it jiggle like Pride's water bed.
If this blog topic reaches 1,000 comments by midnight tonight I'll donate a prize! Bwahahahaha!
chawan - have a good time and bring back a "W"!
W = Win
W = Woman
W = Wife (make a Cuban a US citizen)
bulla, yeah! I like the view from back here. We can take turns pounding the drum to set the tempo, if you like. We go send someone to walk down the middle of the boat and crack the whip on anyone unruly or not paddling.
(Ho- wat iz dat. Ben Hur flashback?)
homey,
may i venture to ask the potential of the prize. personally, i would not get excited about any used personal toiletry items, however, some of your adoring fans might find themselves in that position, haha.
that is very gracious of you lil buddy, and your generosity humbles me.
Anyone acks up and I'm gonna SMOO your post! BWAHAHAHAHA!
Hey XLiz, do you have stats on this site? Would sure be interested in seeing how many lurkers we have out there. wink wink.
I moved the comment box to the bottom of the page.
a-joe
i nominate homey for walking down the center of this vessel. with his stature, he would be head high with most of the paddlers as he 'cracks' his whip. there would be little fluctuation in the operation of the vessel. with his experience and expertise with whips and crack, this is another opportunity for him to impress the others in the vessel.
i nominate a-joe, as admiral joe! here, here....
Chawan- I going give midori7 some some "reverse omiyage" that she going give you in Florida. Make sure you guys share 'um wit everybody and spread the Tsai-ko gospel.
homey- I'll let SteveM deal with the stats. I have a full day of work before I leave tomorrow.
HIHO!
*DPK struggles to get out of the water and into the lifeboat, his lil buddy homey nearly has a hernia trying to lift the big fella into the boat. Circling sharks scatter in fear as DPK's "plumber's crack" is exposed during the haul in. The boat nearly capsizes as he is finally put aboard.*
bulla- I second Homeys' nomination on one condition- Homey, no whip me, eh? I bleed easily and I scream loud!
Bulla - I happen to have an unused gift certificate for Murphy's. I know it's safe since we will never reach 1,000 posts today.
How's about the whipping SL put on Mililani! My daughter went to the game (she's a Trojan) and asked me before she left if SL was good. I explained things to her and she told me, "I guess we're gonna get smashed."
I was very impressed with the SL O-line and the speed of their players.
okok- YESTERDAY, 577 Pageviews from 226 visits came from 36 cities in the US.
Tomorrow's stats will be VERY different!
Liz,
Is posting ST's article OK? Not wanting to get the HA's bosses up in arms over copyright stuff! Just a thought.
Howzit DPK. Here you go, Hawaiian- here's a towel and oar.
Liked your entry into the boat. Pretty slick.
Ahem. Good morning everybody! Good mornong Captain Bligh, er, I mean Captain Bulla. Nice to see everyone here, safe and sound. Now that Pride is gonna go with the "skin look" uptop, all he needs is an eyepatch and a parrot on his shoulder.
aloha dpk,
thanks for swamping the boat, on the way to the swamp. homey, when i yell bail, don't shout i'm innocent, we're talking about saving our lifeboat, not your pending conviction...so bail!
dpk, now that the rocking has eased a little, whew, kind of comfy with us big guyz floating around...no worry, get admiral joe commanding this wayward ship, haha.
homey, SL O line will be one of the biggest in the state this year. QB was solid, and they got burners in the skills positions. D Line, oh well, we'll have to score a lot this year. but they did neutralize Taz from Mililani. 1 catch for -1 yds., ouch. but that kid can run. his punt/kickoff returns were averaging 30+ yds.
good opener for SL, but the ILH is going to be tough, tough, tough, this year.
thanks for the gift certificate offer. i didn't think they'd honor it with the 2006 expiration date.
Hey DPK, good to see you are aboard! You lost some weight huh! That dinosaur swim tube fits you like a charm.
BTW, where's gigi? anyone get the message to her? Or is she habut?
duffer- credit is being given.
admiral joe,
when dpk arrived, i was aghast in fear, thought i saw the infamous 'sea cucumber' as he slid into our ship. and who called a plumber, we not leaking yet....sheesh.
Howzit Bulla,
You have a SAFE trip and best wishes to Ryan!
BTW Lizzy Girl, VERY nice site ya got goin' here. Who did the design.
anyone got sunscreen for my dome? getting warm out here already....which way to the swamp???
Lizk-
Any chance of adding Google AdSense to this blog? Revenue generated could help offset any costs incurred and or create a war chest for other Tsai-ko events. We'll encourage everyone to click on an ad when they visit.
A-Joe - I wanna see you bleed and scream!
Just a few minor complaints:
~ I signed on for Cabin Class and ended up in Steerage!
~ Who is the cruise director?
~ No breakfast?
~ When do we get to Giligans Isle?
~ How come Bulla gets to be in charge of the paddlers?
~ A-Joe! Where's Sports? Don't tell me her leadfoot...oh no! (Wo- Man) overboard!
Aowee, Homey!
Aowee!
Aowee!
I wonder if you can post a smiley?
☺
Kekoa- das wat happenz when you get one lead foot. The deep blue iz not your friend.
She stay holoholo on Kaua'i. Hopefully, she'll chime in sometime this afternoon.
ARRRRRRR, shiver-me-timbers, ahoy matey kekoa!
I be thinkin' where be the wenches today?
homey ® said...
A-Joe - I wanna see you bleed and scream!
August 25, 2008 9:22 AM
__________________________________________
Me too! Now lay hard with that lash, mateys! Aaargh!!!
homey,
Ahoy! How Arrrrr you today.
(and so begins the pirate jokes)
What is Jason doing today?
Arrrrr-ithmetic!
i nominate homey to be Gilligan!
kekoa,
i'm doing paddles, and homey is doing puddles....
homey, where did puddles go? is she cooking breakfast for us?
bulla - who are your nominees for Ginger and Maryanne?
Jason and the ARRRRgonauts.
a-joe said...
Aowee, Homey!
Aowee!
Aowee!
August 25, 2008 9:27 AM
________________________________________
Joe-
You call THAT screamin'! Me grandma in heaven can scream louder than that. Now scream like a MAN unless you be wantin' a double doSE.
Lay on that whip, first mate homey! We need to teach this cabin boy how to SCREAM!
I nominate gigi and hubby to be Mr. and Mrs. Howell.
That's Mr. and Mrs. Thurston Howell the third to you, young man.
Yipee!!!
I finally got my Oregon State tickets! I even get da kine aisle seats (Seats 1 & 2). I still have an extra ticket if you or someone else you know wants to go and still doesn't have a ticket.
Isn't it amazing how quickly this site can post and refresh compared to the HA site? Ridiculous.
DPK - thanks! BTW, don't fall overboard or someone may yell "THAR SHE BLOWS" and harpoon you in the okole.
Ok, let's try having the post comments box on the bottom.
I wonder if we'll bring the server down on gameday?
Ronnie - it is on the bottom.
click on "Graunke among roster additions" at the top instead of the "comments"
Too bad for Kiran Kepoo. I guess his recovery didn't progress fast or completely enough?
Anyone heard from Stretch?
Yippee for CRW!
Where's jojo? Esme? Rob14?
Warrior quarterback Graunke back; Rausch throwing at practice
Advertiser Staff
Senior quarterback Tyler Graunke was back at practice today for the University of Hawai'i football team.
Also, quarterback Brent Rausch was back throwing at practice after sitting out two days because of a slight strain in the right forearm and biceps of his throwing arm.
Advertisement
The Hawai'i football team's roster was expected to expand by 20 today — the first day of the fall semester, when roster limits are waived — but none of the add-ons will practice until next Monday.
The add-on list included Graunke, who was recently activated after resolving academic issues. Graunke, who attended an NCAA orientation meeting yesterday, will not travel to Florida for UH's season opener on Saturday. But McMackin said Graunke was welcome to attend practices this week.
Graunke today was wearing his No. 6 orange jersey that quarterbacks wear during practice.
Graunke, who started two games last season and was Colt Brennan's primary backup the past three years, was the co-No. 1 quarterback exiting spring training. On Aug. 1, two days before veterans were scheduled to report to training camp, UH announced that Graunke would be withheld from all team activities until he resolved academic issues.
Also, redshirt freshman Bryce Kalau'oka'a'ea, a former quarterback, was with the running backs at today's practice.
So much for lunch time. I had to take a nap so I can make it through the rest of the day. Dang. Next time I am giong to come back a day earlier.
Back to the meetings where they will continue to rub salt into the Every Child Left Behind wounds.
Bust out the muskets and load the cannons, I see GATORS in the water, don't let the steaks get away....Fire at will...
Hey Homey...just stopping in quick. I got some reports to work on and DPK asked why I wasn't in the lifeboat. I'm here just gotta work for a while. Will post more during lunch.
Thanks for the update Liz!
Thanks XLiz for the updates!
Can't wait to see who the 20 add ons are.
Good to hear Graunke was out there today and that Rausch is back in the mix.
Back now.
I nominate da twins for da roles of Mary Ann and Ginger and Garrett for Professor.
Where's pride?
Rob14 - Okay see you around lunch...DPK, bulla, A-Joe, we're going to need more air in the lifeboat!
The lifeboat looks a lot nicer than the last time we had to use it! Great job to everyone who helped out with the renovation!
I think Pride is getting a haircut.
For some reason, the lifeboat wouldn't let me post without putting a URL, so I put the lifeboat URL in the field.
Thanks Liz.
I was just wondering wat the news was from practice.
Good to hear Brent Rausch was back out there today.
I wonder what, if anything will be deleted from the game plan as the week goes by?
homey,
Which one is he getting cut?
d1shima - any one he wants to!
It takes some time getting acclimated to this refresh rate.
Where's the pictures?
homey,
but isn't it refreshing? :)
Looks like The Geckos are up in the air about one of their defensive stars' status for Saturday's game as well.
"Little bit of surprise came out of the Florida camp at today's media days when coach Urban Meyer said All-SEC linebacker Brandon Spikes has a foot injury that he's been nursing since last week. Looks like Spikes joins Percy Harvin (heel), OG Jim Tartt (shoulder) and Matt Patchan (chest) as "game-time decisions" for Saturday's home opener against Hawaii."
(http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_uf/)
Hi Ronnie! I got your season tickets...should I just mail them all to your nephew?
Jeremy Fowler finished his last blog entry by saying that Meyer released their depth chart and he will post it soon.
I'll check back later
jm2375 - why yes, yes it is!
d1shima - Ahhhhh, coachspeak! They'll play.
I am here on checking in but need to get back to work. It's going to be a long week!!
Pride - make sure you put on your sunscreen.
OSU Tickets - received the tickets and our group will be in Section 225 Rows 29 & 30, Seats 1-10 each row
Hi Tsaikos
homey ~ We missed you and D-1 in the Snake Dance line as we were winding our way thru Waipio Town Center yesterday.
Then we had to man the lifeboats and I left my rubber ducky behind. DPK will prolly scream, "finders keepers!" and I'll never see it again.
Hey gang...good to see everyone here. Was tired of swimming around. Lucky to find the lifeboat.....
Hey LTUHFan! are you related to LTUH?
This is (Jesse) James by the way.
Warrior offensive line named; QB Rausch returns to practice
Advertiser Staff
Laupepa Letuli has won the starting job at left tackle, completing the starting lineup for the University of Hawaii football team's opening game against fifth-ranked Florida Saturday.
The coaches confirmed today that Letuli will open as the backside blocker, beating out Aaron Kia in a competition that lasted five months.
It also was announced that Clarence "Lafu" Tuioti-Mariner will start at right guard. He had missed more than two weeks of practice. Ray Hisatake was the No. 1 right guard during that period. But Tuioti-Mariner, who is one of the strongest Warriors, worked with the No. 1 team today.
Offensive line coach Brian Smith said the starting blockers will be Letuli at left tackle, Keith AhSoon at left guard, John Estes at center, Tuioti-Mariner at right guard and Keoni Steinhoff at right tackle.
Advertisement
Meanwhile, Brent Rausch, who was named the No. 1 quarterback two weeks ago, resumed throwing today.
He worked with the No. 1 team again today.
He had missed the past two practicing, resting a sore right (throwing) arm.
Also at practice today was senior quarterback Tyler Graunke.
Graunke today was wearing his No. 6 orange jersey that quarterbacks wear during practice.
Graunke, who started two games last season and was Colt Brennan's primary backup the past three years, was the co-No. 1 quarterback exiting spring training. On Aug. 1, two days before veterans were scheduled to report to training camp, UH announced that Graunke would be withheld from all team activities until he resolved academic issues.
Also, redshirt freshman Bryce Kalau'oka'a'ea, a former quarterback, was with the running backs at today's practice.
Just got back from the abbreviated practice. Rausch was throwing but there seemed to be more running plays; long time since I've seen pulling guards down the field. Laupepa, Lafu, Kia, AhSoon were in the mix for those series.
Following is addition to Liz's Colt Watch. Myki's cousin is part of UH Alumni group in D.C.
http://picasaweb.google.com/808Cruiser/Colt
Hey Homey, yup I'm da missing FAN... ;-)
When is my nephew going to do the bolo head ritual? ;-)
Kekoa - All's good as we were watching the game at relatives house. Yep, as I was floating around I didn't see any duckies but did notice when DPK came aboard his pockets were stuffed with yellow rubber somethings.
Belated thanks to Liz and Steve, you two are great!
Hey, where are all the women?
Fabigo? Is that an american name?
This message is for JaM...e-mail me about Saturday.
DPK...more of the Norwegian/Scandinavian type name....means extremely good looking...which is a perfect match for me...MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So I'm wondering if the Geckos will 'rest' their walking wounded because they figure it's (i)just Hawaii(/i).
WOOHOO! Go O-line! Congrats to the starters! WM is gonna be excited!
Fabigo??? Oh heck! did (J)J do a mahu on us?
Just checking to see if the lifeboat is afloat...Mahalo to LizKauai and SteveM for the lifeboat..
Gotta run now ....Honey do list
Go Warriors!
Gaff da Gators!
LTUH - you mean the "I'm whipped do list"
Now that the starting O-Line is established, what did the pirate bring to make sure they "gel"?
homey...no way!!! Someone gave me that nickname because my hair is longer....LMAO
(J)J,
You sure it's not Fabi(g)o?
heheheh
A: agarrrrrr!
hey gang,
I nominate Cat to be Ginger, and Princess to be MaryAnn, maybe Liz as Mrs. Howell... But I like be the Prof... ;)
Neo...you going get lickins from Liz...LMAO. And we already have a Mary Ann....ask Jason aobut him...errrrr her....MWAHAHAHAHAA
Homey Did you see how big some of the Ewa Beach Boys have grown? It's exciting watching these keeds perform at a level above the rest of the kids in the nation.
That sensational catch yesterday said it all. The kid came off the field looking like he was embarrased to have made such a great play! ('cuse me, I was just trying to catch da ball. Nevah meant to make 'em look so spectaculah!)
Glad that the starting OL was selected! I hope that Letuli can stay fully healthy all season because I think that he could make a big contribution. I'm sure that Kia will get a lot of work at both LT and RT.
Lafu being put back on first-team in time for game week is not a surprise, but Hisatake got valuable practice reps and will have a chance to rotate in and get game experience at guard.
The Oline looks good. I hope they have a fire in their bellies this week. They have the talent to be very tough.
NEO,
Before you can be Professor, you gotta answer the qualifying question:
What are the two key items necessary to generate electricity for your inventions?
Hey Fabigo, Tarzan swings two ways too. I respect your lifestyle.
homey,
LMAO!
Now that I think about it, Fabigo DOES sound like a feminine hair beauty product. In that case, it's a PERFECT name for James.
Kekoa - Yep, kids grow up fast! The way I look at the catch was that it was all routine!
Neo - I would say you need a plug and an outlet.
Did the Warrior Beat make 1,000 posts last night?
I guess there will not be an SEC channel. ESPN just signed a $2.25 BILLION contract to get the SEC games that CBS doesn't show.
CBS will pay $55 mil per year and will get to pick the SEC games they want. ESPN will pay $150 mil per year for the right to televise the rest of the games. The contracts run for 15 years, so that is nice stability for the SEC.
The current TV contracts pay the SEC $70 mil per year, so this $205 mil per year starting next year will be a HUGE revenue increase for them! Each school will get $15 mil per year from TV, an amazing amount!
Kia should be RT IMHO
Pride.,
We'll just call you "Slick" ;-)
Yeah, where are the women? We need them to put more air in the lifeboat and have dinner ready by 6:00 p.m.!
JUST KIDDING!!!! Dinner is fine...
HI This is the jojo, I don't know how to use this, I will try again later when I'm on vacation.
Ciao
Just climbing aboard to wish everyone an "Aloha Monday"...to be followed by Tues, Wed, thurs, Fri...and YIPEE Saturday! No can wait! (hopping back and forth from one foot to the other).
Nice blog btw =)
Pride. - a bowling ball will wanna mate with you.
jojo - going to Italy again???
Ooooo (groan) Who's rocking the boat?
(reaching for da seasick bag)
pride, the last time I was able to look at anything last night it was well over 1000 and that was at 10:30...
Hi Rob! Yes, just send all of the tickets to my nephew - unless there are some games you need extra tickets for. If I can get home for a game, I'll just make my nephew give them up ;)
homey...I had to LMAO at that one too....
btw, will esme be using a SeaDoo for her routinely brief visits?
d1shima - you wannabe swashbuckler! we pirate's don't 'et seasick!
huh?? Is there a jojo in the house???
homey,
You found me out.
It must have been the clues I left from when I used to ride mechanical bulls.
Um Fabigo, if you want to make others who are not yet comfortable with being in the company of Tarzans then you can change your name.
Look below the comment box and you can click on the drop down box of "Comment as:" and select "Name/URL"
d1shima - not to mention the limp wrist and your foot tied behind your leg while you tried to trick us with that wooden peg leg.
Ronnie - Did you find out where the team is staying in Fresno? We should make reservations when we can. Are you able to get tickets and let me know about sending $$ for them.
homey,
you're one obs-arrrrr-vent buccaneer!
d1shima - did you just swear at my ear?
Redskins Blog-On the Field for Practice - 8/25
"Bit of a rough day for Colt Brennan, as the gunslingerish passes that he’d been completing over the start of preseason were not working out for him today — two interceptions by Carlos Rogers, one by LaRon Landry, and at least one batted ball, all during drills. The glass-half-full approach is that the defense was properly fired up after Saturday’s disaster and wanted to make sure they handed it to the scout team, if you want to think of it that way."
homey,
NO!
I no speak filipino!
Geez! "gunslingerish"?
When is this BS gonna go away?
XLiz - Maybe Colt was just trying to give the defense their groove back???
Check back later.
I gotta go read the Star-Bulletin. ;-)
d1shima - I wouldn't be surprised if your post gets edited! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
I would need several things... MaryAnn and Ginger's hotness to create heat... water, heat plus water makes steam, steam siphoned properly would be able to turn a turbine, which would create electricity. I would need Skipper's ships wheel to have a turbine... we'd be GOLDEN!!!
Mahalo to LizK & SteveM for keeping us afloat!
Hi Mei Ling
Committed RW, I might be interested in that OSU ticket if I can figure out a way to shake free for the day. I should know in a day or two.
FloridaTed, I am very concerned about this new secondary storm/potential hurricane headed toward you. Do you have an educated onscene take on how it may effect the game venue, our boys travel, etc?
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/#GUSTAV
anonymous - I'm sure XLiz and SteveM are waiting for someone to cross the line and SMOOOO their post(s)! I know XLiz has itchy fingers.
Hi Barry! Looks like Gustav will be fringing on the Swamp on gameday... but anything can happen. I do believe it will ALL BE GOOD!!!
Anonymnous- please refer to the Lifeboat advisory at the top of this site:
This Blog
Welcome! This blog is open to all supporters of UH athletics.
Please observe the Aloha Spirit whenever possible!
Please feel free to post any quotes relevant to the WARRIORS.
IT'S GAMETIME.
Time to put differences aside and UNITE BEHIND THE TEAM AS ONE!
GO WARRIORS!
Anonymous... first warning.
am i missing something? who complained to the SB? was it one of the posters on this blog? no way......who would do something like that, it's unheard of....wow
homey,
you getting ready for tsaikogate yet? i am sure Kazz is making a list and checking it twice.
Am I missing something here?
bulla - I haven't thought about it tsaikogate yet. Just taking it one party at a time!
Howzit Gangee!
I guess I'm not immune to a WHOOSH moment...
Hopefully Gustav arrives after the Warrior Storm!
jackflash,
what's hopping mr jack?
who wanted a media guide? i would love to have one, since if you print it from the pdf file you'll chew up a lot of ink.
but who would complain to the other paper? that is like a real slap in the face to ST, and that is not really 'kosher' with everyone, i think.
maybe a misunderstanding? like he didn't know he was complaining to the SB? i don't know, short term insanity or indifference?
sounds pretty bogus if you ask me......back to the lifeboat!
Call the Coach Show w/ Mack
600pm at the Willows
Don't think I can make it but just a reminder for those who are interested.
Oh! Oh! Chongo!
HOWZIT BADDAHS
TEAM MOM RULES
Play nicely.
This is a LIFEBOAT, no jumping and attacking anyone personally.
Next time, no warnings.
Remember- this is NOT the WarriorBeat. ST cannot directly participate in anything that would be an alternate blog (conflict of interest) while he is working for the HA.
He is not "secretly" doing anything to jeopardize his job.
This lifeboat is for Tsai-kos and Warrior Fans and is run by VOLUNTEERS.
If it becomes necessary to have to review and approve comments, everyone will be swimming when the Warriors play their first game.
Anonymous,
Are you 100% sure you have your facts correct?
Re: OSU Bus
If WarriorMojo can confirm the group from SportsHawaii, I think the bus is back in business. Kymry might also join the bus so even better. I called the bus companies to confirm that they have buses available and will try to hold a bus as soon as I get word from WMojo.
Wow, I was off this site for awhile and didn't realize that my last post was obsoleted.
oops, sorry for double post
funny, one of the posts was deleted.
play nicely or aunty liz going give you cracks with her slippahs!
did someone mention that pride was 'coming home to the domes'? awesome, knew he had a perfect head
bulla mastifs unite, i mean bull...
Hi Barry! Long time no see!
Garret - I nominate you for the role of Professor.
Liz,
You tell 'em sistah! Seriously though, I came across someone's waaay earlier post, about what being a "Tsai-ko" is, and while I don't consider myself a die hard Tsai-ko (I don't post daily, I have never met any of you IRL, I feel as though I am a part of something greater than myself... For what it's worth
homey,
is that you making trouble?
afternoon gang!
so you think we'll get up to 1K today?
i'm glad i didn't make pride. offer yesterday
yeah barry,
ditto jm2375, long long time. you must have been busy.
looks like abe is holding his own, awesome...
Survived the day! Yay!
Looks like Mama LizK has had to enforce some rules. Seems some people are true instigators. Oh well. Live and hopefully learn!!!
When are you guys leaving for the Swamp? Should be a lot of fun!
I wonder why we haven't seen Barry around lately?
Post a Comment
You can use some HTML tags in your comments.