Sunday, July 20, 2008

End of Blog "Lifeboat Drill"


On Sunday morning, July 20, 2008 it will be  time to secure from this 2-day Warrior Beat blog ship "abandon ship and lifeboat" exercise/drill.  

Bookmark or make Favorite this location in your web browser... you never know when the abandon ship signal (seven short and one long blast on the horn/whistle) will sound again...  

A big Mahalo to LizKauai for her initiative and tireless action in setting up and maintaining this "lifeboat".  These personal blog sites might not be heavy duty enough for the volume we could generate, but adequate to sustain us for a short while. We have more than one lifeboat prepared here--but that's only if needed.

Everyone -- Thank You for supporting ST in this difficult time.

from your Tsai-ko lifeboat coxswains:  LizKauai, ST, homey, & SteveM



54 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz, Homey, SteveM, and ST...

BIG MAHALOS!!!!!

d1shima said...

ditto that from me.
You folks are awesome!

Anonymous said...

ditto me three

you folks are really awesome.

oh well, no problems here. whatever ST, its okay with me.

Anonymous said...

Mahalo, LizK, for getting this site started! ST, whatever you want us to do... SteveM, thanks for the announcement. homey, mahalos for whatevah you do, keeping us laughing.

BHF2, the SB mentions Kama Kee Loy on a canoe team. Is he related?

No blog post up on the HA site yet.

brew808 said...

(((LizKauai, ST, homey, & SteveM))) - Mahalo!!!

ST - sounding like a broken record, but if/when you decide to move "house", just let us know and we'll be there for you. You lead, we'll follow!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks to Liz and SteveM for keeping the family together!

Stephen, its been a long 2 days but we will hang in there as long as we need to. Hope this made a statement for you and that things get better.

I forgot...Good Morning to all.

Anonymous said...

Oops went back and read my post and forgot to thank homey! Sorry was not intentional

Have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

uh-oh, typo: Kee Loy = Lee Loy

K, I'm off to find some real breakfast.

Anonymous said...

I like it here. Do we have to go? This is like camping out. You guys go ahead, I'm kona stick around awhile...at least 'till after breakfast.

Lizkauai said...

Woo hoo! It's Sunday!
Aloha Kakahiaka!

Anonymous said...

SteveM...I hope you meant July 20 and not August 20 (Wednesday) as posted. I don't know if we could tolerate 4 weeks more of this.

Anonymous said...

Dah-da-da-dah dah,
Dah-da-da-dahhh.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CKg5ggoqJ0g&feature=related

Lizkauai said...

Waking thoughts:
Meditating on Papa Leahey's address at the Blog Bash-
Here's where the paradigm is truly changing: Tsai-kos are a representation of the thoughts of regular people.
The law of nature (survival of the strongest at the time) is beginning to give way to spiritual principles (equality, love, respect, universal education, virtues). Now as never before, the voice of the akamai, reasonable human being carries weight.
It will only get better- but not without great resistance from those who would preserve the imbalance of power.

ok...
coffee time!

Lizkauai said...

Haha- d1! You should post that on the WB!

Anonymous said...

Liz ~ Everytime I hear or see the National Anthem, I think of you! Here's a stirring video to go along with the end of that song.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80924c91

It reminds me of what our Armed Forces can do to inspire all of us to keep on keepin' on.

brew808 said...

Holy smokes! Liz_K - Did you just compose that this morning = before coffee too? Sheesh - here I thought the big wind was coming from the big isle - not Kauai!

Maybe Liz_K and Papa Leahey as a broadcasting team! Imagine the number dictionaries sales! Nah - there would never be any air time available for commercials!
j/k :-P

Anonymous said...

Kekoa, are you all breaking bread at Nancy's this morning? Would it be OK if we joined you?

Anonymous said...

Sorry anonymous was me.

Lizkauai said...

WOW Kekoa, that was beautiful....
I have something in my eye...
eyes...

Hi Brew!
Yeah... I am always looking for signs of the times...

;-)

brew808 said...

Okay gang - new game....

Since we already have the five F's (perhaps 6 w/ fishing)....

What are the Tsaiko ABC's?

A - Appreciate UH Warrior Football, JD, Coach Mack, the players, brothers Tsai, PL, and Esme (during the brief moments she's around) ...

B - Blog

C - Chit chat

D - Drink coffee and other liquid refreshments. Discuss sports and other important topics

E - Eat! Eat! And EAT!

F - Football, Fun, Family, Friends, Fuud, (Fishing), Foolishness!

G - ....

Anonymous said...

HOOO BOYYY!!!!!

Sunday, 7/20/08 0730 HST.

REPRESENT!!

thanks LizK, SteveM, homey, ST

see ya laterz.

GO WARRIORS!!!!

Lizkauai said...

G- good friends
H- High Fives for everyone
I- Insanity is normal
J- j/k
K- j/k

Lizkauai said...

Hahah- d1shima is playing music on the WB while we are on hold waiting to hear from ST!

brew808 said...

grinds, grub, gab....
heart, health, happiness...
infatuation,
jokes,
kindness, knuckleheads,
laughs,
memories,

d1shima said...

Kekoa,

Das sum gooood stuff!

Anonymous said...

Marlis,

i saw this and thought about you.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CKg5ggoqJ0g&feature=related

"I wish I could fly" by Holly & Rob

Lizkauai said...

nah nah nah

ohmigooness!

Papa speaks

Quisnos? not for a Cattle Call!

Lizkauai said...

How long can we tread water....???

Anonymous said...

MeiLing,

Kama is my nephew, youngest ah da youngest. Gonna be a senior at KS Kapalama. Tall as me. Sits anywhere in da canoe, is also a water polo stud. Ashley's step brother.

d1shima said...

Hah?
Wat you sed, Liz?
...get watah in my ear!

Lizkauai said...

New blog is up on the WB!

Anonymous said...

good morning and happy sunday

I too would like to thank lizk for putting up this site. Good to know we can still meet and greet.

Like kekoa will keep this as a backup.

mahalo everyone

d1shima said...

Well does anyone else sense an interesting sub-text in the last paragraph of the post?

brew808 said...

(((Liz_K)))

Lizkauai said...

um... keep the lifeboat in the water???

ok
b-fast time.

Lizkauai said...

Thanx, brew!

CU in a couple months ;-)

d1shima said...

Liz,
Yep, definitely don't wanna set the thing adrift just yet....

Anonymous said...

Yep!...Those who want to join us at an unsupervised work out inside Nancy's Kitchen this morning may do so at their own risk. We'll be there from 10 AM until they show us the door!

BBL!

Anonymous said...

au'wrte no cut the rope just yet. we still need this so we can and still can some moa

getting ready now

alojah

ps lizk when tapping on name/url my name drags down so no need type. if you wen fix mahalo and shaka's.

Lizkauai said...

koakane- awrite!!!

Yep- will leave her ship shape and ready to take on passengers when heeded.

Anonymous said...

oh wowowowow!!!

i click on my post, i make da block on my name and i click and everything i wrote b4 disappeard. i goin pahtnah wit da guy Sigfred in Vegas - Sifried and Loy!
yuk yuk

ps no dump da spot plz, LizK. i like sittin back here in my lonesome. can chitchat witout da peeps gettin madddd. :)

Anonymous said...

Great reading the news update on da Warrior Beat. good readin about fearless Ryan Henry. He's the one who also said back in February "put this down, 'I keep my word.'" I liked this bradda then, i like him even bettah now.

now just gotta find a QB as fast as him, a quick mind changah, quick releasah. den we talkin
Whiskay Alpha Romeo, Whiskey Alpha Romeo.

huuuahhh

Go Henry! GO WARRIORS!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for keeping this open. get to practice.

TESTING TESTING


TESTING

Anonymous said...

Just got done relaxing out on the Sun deck of the HMS Solidarity Sloop.

Where's the Big Hilo Fan when there is some Warrior chit chat needed? I want to know if he's got his tickets in hand yet.

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

kekoa,

not yet.

howzit bro.

Lizkauai said...

hoo you guys jes chillin, eh?

Anonymous said...

BHF2 ~ I'm gonna go watch the big kids play this week. Check in with to make sure Doris' Staff got her stuff. I heard that a certain someone gave her grief last week, and she was not a happy camper. Folks, no boddah her wen she working. One snap and clear!

Anonymous said...

ho boy

kekoa, lizK

howzit you two. i like coming over here, all lonesome an all.

so kekoa, i no no wuz me, so mussa been yu. heh heh

today i going work on my smile.

:-)

have a nice day.

Lizkauai said...

Off-topic. I enjoyed this about UFOs and Nukes.

Lizkauai said...

bhf2- Ted emailed that he cannot join us for the game in FL. He will be at the Orlando events tho. So we have an extra ticket. Perhaps my Florida friends will be able to take a block.

Anonymous said...

Hi LizK.

Are they wearing green?
We goin have 6 extra tix in the Hawaii section an yu can sell em to yo frenz if yu like. I don't have the tix yet, so I don't know what seats yet. I wuz hoping we go sit closest to da boyz, meanin eeda yoz oah mine fo da 5 of us, but your frenz can have the rest for cost. my cost was 200 for 5.
I'm hoping Fla will send me 5 tix right in front of the boyz cuz I harass them enuf 1-375-352-gouf.

if yu ok wit all dat, ok den.

Lizkauai said...

yep! they are green. Wanna have us over for a pre-game cattle call if time allows. Also putting me up for da night so I don't have to sleep in da bus station.

I'm for seeing where the best of all worlds are when the tickets arrive. Hang loose til then, you too?

Anonymous said...

thanks for the life boat, lol . safe travels and go for broke warriors. Mahalo Tsaikos crew.

Post a Comment

You can use some HTML tags in your comments.