EDITED POST
Paying my onion dues; prize giveaways
August 24th, 2008 by Tephen SaiI will be taking a break from blogging.
Several non-bloggers — — called for a temporary blog shutdown.
blah blah blah- I have agreed to take a temporary break from blogging.
Break begins tomorrow.
Teven to have daily reports on the Warriors in the (cough.paper.cough.and.cough.online). Following the team to Atlanta and then Florida. Dates, will be posted on the break dancing news section.
In accordance with cough.newspaper.cough policy, not gonna hang with any other boats during the break.
+++
Some winners somewhere are:
• Stretch's football media guide— Hawaiianbod.
• JJ's F C Golf C program autographed by Jones, Jesse Sapolu and Reagan Mauia — by Pride to Kekoa.
• SB Whiteout poster — Jack Flash.
• Stretch's Two field passes — Liz da slippah.
• Autographed AZ Redbird cap (donated by MeiLing) — Florida Ted for his haiku:
Warriors marching
with one mind, one heart, one soul.
Victory is near
with one mind, one heart, one soul.
Victory is near
40 comments:
The blog stopped and I think they (the HA) didn't want tsai to reach 1000 posts. JMHO.
I am having probs with the WB too. I get a blank page.
Yup! I'm pretty sure that's what it was. So petty.
Oh well... I'm ready to get a head start on the lifeboat. You ready, Liz?
WB is still working sporadically.
Just lurking.
I've got an "Internal Server Error" warning page.
I got an internal itch.
Hi homey!
a-joe - yeah, WB server is really struggling. My iPhone could not handle more than 500 posts. It crashed just before I went to town so first stop was the ATT store where they told me I need to turn it off at least once a day - like rebooting a computer to clear the extra stuff off.
Hi XLiz! See the WB was rockin today! Congrats on the passes! Looks like I'll be sleeping in tonight. It's been a long day...
yup. I tried to purge my FireFox by shutting it down and restarting to no avail. I think it's on HA side of the fence. Perhaps their servers are being inundated with traffic all at once.
howzit Homez!
Hey A-joe. Time to bocha, it's been 3 days...
seems all the blogs are down. No sense in calling Scott Morifuji to do anything.
Homey- you wen surf the whole weekend? Or clean yard?
Some surfin, some floating in the ocean with no board, some shopping, some eating, some watching LLWS, some napping, some drinking, some house repair work, some watching Olympics, some fun...
My internal clock is all messed up. See you all in the morning...or afternoon.
Migrating over. Congrats to Liz, Florida Ted, Kekoa and Pride for his motivational challenge :)
Hey...you guys got your frequent cruiser passes to board so early? Ahhh -- A-Joe, homey, Liz...OK.
Since you're here, check out the pool deck and Buffet on deck 10. The movie theater on deck 5, the internet cafe on deck 4. Sorry, had to close down the fine dining to make more lounge space...ohh...and the liquor order didn't arrive except for some Jagermeister carry-ons...
howzit?
staying afloat?
Is it safe to come aboard?
This is a test. Still not too proficient with the itouch.
Okay. Just testing the lifeboat to see if I can survive the Warrior Beat closure.
Howzit everyone, I turned off the lights and closed the door right after SteveM made the call to abandon ship on the other side and made the safe transfer to the lifeboat.
okay need to practice posting here, my 12:14 doesn't show my name.
Howzit- watta day in Paradise!
For all of you that are going to the swamp, I hope that u have a great time there also be sure to keep an eye on the weather as game approaches.
as game day approaches
Testing, testing.
Got room in the lifeboat?
hi pride!
New post is up - NITEY NITE!
Thanks Liz.
Congrats to FL Ted, great haiku... Congrats to Liz for the field passes... I'm also getting problems w/ the HA website... this is ridiculous! I trust the HA for my news, now I gotta go to the "other paper..." sheesh
Good morning LIZ and fellow boaters: Liz, on Saturday the Jetts said they won't be making it tothe Swamp, but will be here for Weber State. Off to practice, the QB Club lunch--laterss
Good morning to Tsai-kos everywhere! Hope everyone boarded the life boat without any problems. Congratulations to all who won prizes yesterday!!
Thanks Liz and have a safe trip to the Swamp.
Hi, gang,
just testing. Having trouble getting through.
O.K. Tsaikos, it's working.
How's everybody? Liz, thanks for the life boat, it's almost like a methadone (sp) clinic.
Just found out that the game is free in the south east, so I'll catch it in any sportsbar on the way to Myrtle Beach. If I haven't arrived by game time. I'll pull over. There are tons of sports bars along the way.
Hey, where's everybody, did they miss the lifeboat?
Hello? Helloo? Hellooooo?
Hey, what's wrong here? Where are the Tsaikos?
Post a Comment
You can use some HTML tags in your comments.