The Tsai-ko home away from home will be ready to take on passengers starting Monday, August 25 and is anticipated to remain afloat until September 2.
See you then!
| Date | Team | Time/Result |
| 9/2 | USC (on ESPN) | 5:00pm HT |
| 9/11 | @ Army | TBA |
| 9/18 | @ Colorado | TBA |
| 9/25 | CHARLESTON SOUTHERN | TBA |
| TBA | @ Boise State | TBA |
| TBA | @ Fresno State | TBA |
| TBA | IDAHO | TBA |
| TBA | LOUISIANA TECH | TBA |
| TBA | NEVADA | TBA |
| TBA | @ New Mexico State | TBA |
| TBA | SAN JOSE STATE | TBA |
| TBA | @ Utah State | TBA |
| 12/4 | UNLV | TBA |
11 comments:
kden checking if I can get on board
put this on my favorite so look like I am readly to go
aloha everyone
Hey, how did KK get in here?
Wow! Who made this site? Looking good XLiz!
I'm no. 3!
How come koakane and homey beat me to it?
haha! dose buggas is FAST!
Homey- dis is da MENEHUNE site!
:-)
Eh? How come? First I was, now I'm not?
Sheesh...now what happen to the big screen site?
I must be on da wrong life boat. I'm so confused.
kekoa- we wen tweak this site today. Same place, more furniture.
It' women and chilren first!
auryte, i'm at the right club house see you all on monday.
morning gang!
Oooh nice place!
Post a Comment
You can use some HTML tags in your comments.