This is the Tallahassee bus station. I am an hour out of there on the
way to Gainesville in a low signal area so I have to blog by email.
Bighilofan2 just called - he was shopping at Orlando for tailgate
goodies.
In exactly 12 hours, Genji's will be rocking along with the fans in
the Swamp.
God bless us all and the people in harms way as Gustav bears down on
NOLA.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
GAMEDAY EXCITEMENT
Busroute Blogging

32 comments:
1st
yea lets all pray for their safety.
UH......UH........UH
YEAH
Liz,
How come you aren't sleeping?
hey there wena....how's stephen doing?
Hi Al
He is still on Hawaii time. Hopefully he will get some rest before the game.
Are you up there in Florida? It's raining in Maunawili.
i wish i were in florida. but, no, i am in palolo and yes its raining here too.
i told stephen he needs an assistant to help carry his heavy laptop and i take pictures too.
wena- not easy to sleep on a bus that makes stops and makes you get off for an hour. We are driving into the dawn now.
catch some zzzz's girl. but, i know, too much excitement yah.
whooot. five and a half hours to go. i guess i better close up the shop here in palolo.
I don't see how anyone can handle that long plane ride. Just to get from Hawaii to California...I feel like I'm so confined in that chair.
I don't know if you'd enjoy following Steve. He is a fast walker.
Liz...Where is the bus taking you?
looking on my GPS, we just passed below Valdosta, GA and are perhaps an hour or so away from Gainesville. Gonna try to catch a few winks.
wena- pensacola to g-ville.
OK.. go to sleep. I didn't know it was this late. I have to go to bed too. I'm going to take my kids out to Laie for the day. Hope it stops raining.
Did Pride really cut his hair bald? If he did, I can't wait to see him. That would look spooky.
wena are you kidding? that would be like a childhood dream come true going to all those sporting events and getting paid!
yes, pride did it. see him today at genji's. truly a man of committment.
well he scared the living day lights out of his grandaughter.
go warriors.
advertiser's saturday edition is up.
morning gang! its gameday!
GO WARRIORS!
everyone have a safe and happy weekend
esme and out
Made it! At my friend's house and getting ready to go to the tailgate. BHF2 called and is getting close too!
merv called to say GOOD LUCK~ they have beet tailgating since 7am. 80K people in Georgia are rooting for HAWAII!!!
GO DAWGS!!!
•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
~•~Good Morning Tsaikos and Warrior Nation!!! ~•~
•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
morning lizk good to see you made it safely
beeg tsaiko aloha to all 808 tsaiko's and peeps in swamp aina
much scurrying around back here to get ready for game
will iphone you from gengi's in about one hour
go warriors
•BEAT•THE•GATORS!!!•EAT•GATOR•MEAT!!!•BEAT•THE•GATORS!!!•EAT•GATOR•MEAT!!!
•BEAT•THE•GATORS!!!•EAT•GATOR•MEAT!!!•BEAT•THE•GATORS!!!•EAT•GATOR•MEAT!!!
•EAT•GATOR•MEAT!!!•BEAT•THE•GATORS!!!•EAT•GATOR•MEAT!!!•BEAT•THE•GATORS!!!
•EAT•GATOR•MEAT!!!•BEAT•THE•GATORS!!!•EAT•GATOR•MEAT!!!•BEAT•THE•GATORS!!!
:-D
kden brew how you really feel about the game bwhaaaaaa
morning to you and the rest of the early morning tsaiko risers
enjoy the game where ever you stay and no porget believe and gotta show luv for da team no matta what.
esme out
Last one.... everyone enjoy the game, and have a wonderful day!
•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
••••••••••••__GGGG_____OOO________UU___UU___HH___HH___!!!!••••••••••••
••••••••••••GG________OO__OO______UU___UU___HH___HH____!!!••••••••••••
••••••••••••GG__GGG__OO___OO______UU___UU___HHHHHH____!!••••••••••••
••••••••••••GG__GGG___OO__OO______UU___UU___HH___HH____!••••••••••••
••••••••••••__GGGG______OOO________UUUUU____HH___HH___!!!!••••••••••••
•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!•HAWAII•GO•WARRIORS!!!
:-)
Good Morning Tsaiko-land and Warrior Nation!
Wow, Brew. You excited or what?
Great job brew!
I'm sure that everyone will have a great time at Genji's!
I hope that Liz was able to get enough of a power nap to make it through the day. The adrenaline will be pumping when she gets to The Swamp, but that bus ride sounds like a rough way to spend a night!
Morning Garret!
You all ready?
Great to see the photos of the banner and tailgate! There are so many different blog entries now, I'm not sure which one to follow!
I did the quotes from the local papers today.
http://warriorquotes.wordpress.com/
Addahknowsports,
Good morning! I'm really looking forward to the game, but I'm actually going to miss the start of it due to a family activity this morning. However, I'll catch up by skipping through the commercials and should be caught up to real time before the end of the game.
Good morning tsaikos !!! After a self imposed banishment I am back. Been lurking all this time. What a great day to be a warrior fan. GO WARRIORS.
ct
LizK
Blog something to us
Post a Comment
You can use some HTML tags in your comments.